We are currently hiring an experienced WordPress/WooCommerce Senior Web Developer to join our innovative digital agency based in the heart of Central London in Bank. You will help us develop high quality websites enabling our customers to have the best possible experience in WordPress/WooCommerce technologies. You will also have regular interaction with a wide array of end-users, so excellent communication skills, and the ability to break down technical jargon to non-technical colleagues, will be key.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of WordPress and WooCommerce development experience
- Strong knowledge of PHP is a MUST
- Experience developing WordPress sites and custom plugins
- Extensive knowledge of WordPress/WooCommerce hosting and routing on public domain
- Experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting issues, bug fixes and site improvements
- Exceptional business writing and communication skills in English language
- Ability to thrive under tight deadlines and manage time efficiently
Salary based on experience and applicant. You MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this position.
Click here to send your CV if you meet the above requirements.
NO AGENCIES – Please do not call or email us. Should we need your services we will call you.