Retailogy is a fast growing multi-channel eCommerce and Digital marketing agency based in London. We provide enterprise eCommerce solutions that enables businesses to easily build and manage rich, multi-store and multi-device eCommerce websites with a significantly higher ROI. You will manage Paid Search campaigns across a range of clients to the highest of standards and best practice. Basic understanding as well as a passion for Search is essential and the ideal candidate would possess excellent writing, communication and time management skills.
- Optimise paid search campaigns to maximise performance
- Execute live changes on search accounts and run regular checks to ensure all accounts are good
- Take responsibility via the Account executive team for Ad Copy, Keywords and search query reports
- Analyse & Improve PPC campaigns and create reports using Google Analytics
- Closely monitor and optimise Adwords, Bing ads and Facebook ads for the company brands
- Continually review add and landing page performance to improve key parameters
- Monitor & analyse user experience and propose changes to maximise conversions
- Work with the marketing team to improve web pages including landing pages
- Ensure that all campaigns and online presence conform with advertising guidelines
- Keep up to date with Google changes that could impact the business
- Maintain a good understanding of the business and ensure that all online activity is kept up to date
- Support SEO strategy
- Proficient in using analytic tools such as Google Analytics and Adwords
- Previous experience managing PPC accounts with large budgets essential
- Previous experience managing Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Facebook Ads
- Excellent data analysis skills and ability to interpret results into action
- Knowledge of a wide range of digital marketing and social networking channels
- A positive and pro-active approach to work
- Flexible and able to react quickly to business or market changes
Salary based on experience and applicant. You MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this position.
Click here to send your CV if you meet the above requirements.
NO AGENCIES – Please do not call or email us. Should we need your services we will call you.