We have an opportunity for a passionate and talented Digital Marketing Manager to join our small team in London. As the new Digital Marketing Manager your role will be to manage a number of eCommerce websites to increase sales. This dynamic eCommerce role will see you driving strategy. This online role will see you focus on all digital aspects including content, paid search, email, affiliates, social media and search engine optimisation.
- Work with the online marketing team to ensure strategies are fully integrated and cohesive
- To provide our eCommerce teams with accurate, clear, concise and actionable analysis
- Support our client’s ambitious and profitable growth strategy
- Carry out onsite conversion rate optimisation
- Implement and manage marketing budgets for our clients
- Work closely with our clients
- Work with Google analytics to generate reports and to understand online performance
Skills & Experience
- A good digital understanding of web, mobile and social developments
- Excellent analytical skills and experienced working with digital analytics tools
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage several campaigns at the same time
- Team management skills with the ability to assign work to team members and monitor progress
- High standards of organisation with ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver against tight deadlines
- Attention to detail with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Experience and / or knowledge of marketing automation platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Salary based on experience and applicant. You MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this position.
Click here to send your CV if you meet the above requirements.
NO AGENCIES – Please do not call or email us. Should we need your services we will call you.